Gorgeous Heart Shaped Diamond Ring for Engagement Jewelry for Women Collection
10. Briolette Diamond Necklace: This diamond weighs more than 75.36 carats, and it also has another amazing marquise diamond of a purple-pink shade, attacked it. Apart from these, there are many other briolette diamonds of smaller sizes in this necklace, which are set on a white gold chain that weighs 18 carats, and has an adjustable length. It sold for $11.1 million.
9. Wallis Simpson’s Panther Bracelet: It was designed by Cartier Paris in 1952, and owned by American socialite and Duchess of Windsor Wallis Simpson. It was auctioned at $12.4 million, a price estimated to be thrice its original value.
8. Emerald and Diamond Tiara: Commissioned in 1900 by German Prince Guido Count von Henckel, as a gift from him to his second wife, Princess Katherina Henckel von Donnersmarck, the stunning Emerald and Diamond Tiara is rumoured to have belonged to the wife of Napoleon the III of France. It was sold at a staggering price of $12.7 million.
7. Heart of the Kingdom: The Oldest and one of the most respected jewellery companies, Garrard is the manufacturer of this jewellery. It currently has an enormous value of $14 million. The jewellery piece features a remarkable Burmese ruby of 40.63 carats, shaped like a heart & studded with 150 diamonds.
6. Bulgari Two-Stone Diamond Ring: it has two triangular diamonds – one, a vivid blue diamond weighing 10.95 carats, and the other, a colourless one weighing 9.87 carats. An Asian collector took home the piece at $15.7 million.
5. Chopard Blue Diamond Ring: The ring by Chopard features an oval-shaped blue diamond weighing 9 carats, which is set in white gold of 18 carats, along with triangular clear diamonds on the sides. The rare piece is currently valued at $16.26 million.
4. Heart of the Ocean: Gloria Stuart, who portrayed the elderly Rose in the movie, wore this replica to the 1998 Academy Awards. It was created by the well-known jeweller Harry Winston, with a real blue diamond of 15 carats. Priced at $20 million.
3. The Perfect Pink: It priced at $23.2 million. It has a 14.23 carat intense pink diamond, which is rare, due to the singular tinge, and perfect colour, cut and clarity, as well as the fact that less than 10% of pink diamonds are of over 0.20 carats. Besides, in 244 years of auction history, only 18 diamonds were of 10 carats or more. It is flanked on either side by two colourless diamonds, weighing 1.73 and 1.67 carats.
2. The Graff Pink: Private collector Laurence Graff purchased the $46.2 million worth of The Graff Pink, priced at $1.85 million per carat, from its famous creator, American jeweller Harry Winston, in 2010. It has a pink diamond of 24.78 carats, a rare type II colour diamond with the finest rating, designated as one of the greatest diamonds found.
1. L’Incomparable Diamond Necklace: The L’Incomparable Diamond Necklace has the World Record as the most valuable necklace in the world. This diamond piece, weighs 637 carats, with the world’s largest internally flawless diamond as its centre-piece. The Incomparable diamond is yellow in shade, and weighs 407.48 carats, discovered over 30 years ago by a young girl, when it was a massive 890 carat by-product of a diamond mining. It’s Value is $55 million.